Most frequent questions and answers
VirtualSafety has been using and perfecting virtual monitoring since 2002.
Drones started being used by OSHA Inspectors (USA) in 2016.
Virtual inspections are recognized and embraced worldwide because they’re safer and quicker, while a myriad of sensor combinations can also be added, such as thermal imaging.
Wearable Technology is now also accepted and promoted to record slip, trip and fall incidences, and corresponding response times.
Drones and smart devices are enabling robotic automation without geographical restriction, and the opportunities for technological development and integration are advancing every day.
IT Runway conforms to the following essential components of Records Management:
- Retention schedule complies with up-to-date laws and regulations
- Indexing accuracy and accessibility of documents
- Training and communication among staff and departments
- Protection and preservation of records
- Timely and consistent destruction of inactive files
ISO 15489-1 establishes the core concepts and principles for the design, implementation, and management of policy, information systems and processes allowing people, organizations, governments, private enterprises, and collaborative coalitions to:
- Create and capture records to meet requirements for evidence of business activity
- Take appropriate action to protect the authenticity, reliability, integrity, and usability of records, as well as their business context, and to identify requirements for their management over time